Monday, September 24, 2007

The way I get to relax




Myself, Wife and 2 Children get to enjoy having Family close by. My Dad and Step-Mom have come here with their camper 2 times and we have gotten to relax by the lake and fire. There has not been a lot of stress but I know it has helped to get away, even though it may only be a few miles away. Camping has been a blast and I think my Dad has realized he has a fire bug in the family as he can't keep me out of the fire and had to bring more wood on their second trip. The kids love it, they get to peddle around on the bikes that Grandpa and Grandma bring and play with the other camping kids. My wife likes to sit by the fire and knit, read, or visit. We have gone to my Brothers a few times and spent the night. My Mom and her Husband have been able to visit us there and My Sister and her Husband have been able to visit us there too. I thank you all for making this transition a bit more bearable.

No comments: